Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just got Medal of Honor today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

Just got Medal of Honor today Empty
PostSubject: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 am

Does anybody here play it at all?

I done made the decision to avoid objective modes at all costs.....

Kill, sniped, spawn, sniped, spawn, kill, kill, sniped.

Way too much sniping in objectives....

But i've grown to like the deathmatch mode a lot, i should have just started there, really.

But i'm liking it, nice hybrid of bf and cod, but almost as frustrating and cod. but im sticking with it for another change of pace. apart from bf and cod.
Back to top Go down
Bolt-Action
Bolt-Action

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 am

I was originally looking at it when it first came out. Then I heard it was god damn terrible by a lot of people so I've avoided getting it.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am

It's not that bad if you're playing tdm, its quit tolerable, it's the objective modes you gotta worry about, where the entire enemy team is sniping and you can move from behind the rock you're sitting behind.

I do not want to play those modes again, if i had started on TDM my stats could have been off to a much better start than what they are at the moment.

But snipers can use DMRs instead of just regular bolt actions, the m14 is especially nice. but it plays just like battlefield, where you know, youll see someone, bring your sights up and bam your fucking dead.

so you pretty much gotta ADS around every corner, just so you can have a slight edge. but the hipfire alone is damn good.

plus the ranking system is more creative, like in bfbc2, where you don't unlock anything except for which class you're playing.

but personally, it'd be a lot more fun with some friends.
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm

I like the Campaign it seems more in-tuned with actually military games. Actually Medal of Honor is really good games I loved them all the way up to Rising Sun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VampyLuv
Empty Box
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 pm

MoH 2010 had quite possibly the best campaign in it's style. Gunslingers was an AWESOME mission.... If only it weren't so.... Autoaim-y.

SURPRISE BIATCH, AH64!

MP was lacking, but.... If there is a MoH 2012 or whatever, I'll be there. This game had SEVERAL great ideas, that if the game were properly supported and tweaked (Face it, loads of the issues with the game couldn't be tweaked, such as the maps making spawn traps nearly constant on both sides), the time was taken, we could have a very well off and fun for long time game.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:27 am

Empty Box wrote:
MoH 2010 had quite possibly the best campaign in it's style. Gunslingers was an AWESOME mission.... If only it weren't so.... Autoaim-y.

SURPRISE BIATCH, AH64!

MP was lacking, but.... If there is a MoH 2012 or whatever, I'll be there. This game had SEVERAL great ideas, that if the game were properly supported and tweaked (Face it, loads of the issues with the game couldn't be tweaked, such as the maps making spawn traps nearly constant on both sides), the time was taken, we could have a very well off and fun for long time game.
It's good in its own right, my only true problem with the game besides sniper spam is the battlefield style connectivity. i don't like being shot at the millisecond i'm noticed. drives me insane. but when the connection works, the game is fantastic. besides the spawn trapping, connections, and extreme over use of sniper rifles, the game is alot of fun.

love the weapons, except the ones you unlock later. the f2k, p90, and the G3, they're just way too weak, and just don't work as well as the earlier weapons. especially the f2k and G3... the G3 should NOT be a 4hk weapon when the M14 and Draggy do the exact same thing and do it better.

But they're working on an MOH2, and i'm definitely getting it.
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:14 pm

I am sure I will play MP some time soon I might jump on a bit tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:01 am

Scoob just got MoH again Very Happy Forgot how much fun it was.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 am

Scooby Snax wrote:
Awesome! Nice to know you haven't given up on this game. it may have its problems, but by god its more fun than BO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 pm

NoSkinnyLadies wrote:
Scooby Snax wrote:
Awesome! Nice to know you haven't given up on this game. it may have its problems, but by god its more fun than BO.

For sure. Played Team Assault all, the good lobbies were good, the bad lobbies EVERYONE camped..

Lost one match 118-52.. I had 24 kills for my team.. and my team never even attempted to leave spawn -_-

Just had a 24-8 game rushing with the MP7 Very Happy

Just checked my SPM... its 30.. really..? I suppose I blame it on how slow the gameplay can be most of the time..

One thing I've come to despise in this game? The ridiculous amounts of camping that occur.. In CoD if someone on your team camped in spawn on TDM it wasn't that big of a deal, you could still wreck on your own..

MoH not so much, you keep spawning there.. you get spawn trapped.. which results in your team losing 1200-500.. GG team, try moving next time, even if your sniping.. Fucking rush up a bit a hold a middle position while I take my SpecOps MP7 into THEIR spawn and help US WIN... goddamn..

Gamzir Town is just fucking bullshit... #justsayin
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 am

Scooby Snax wrote:
NoSkinnyLadies wrote:
Scooby Snax wrote:

For sure. Played Team Assault all, the good lobbies were good, the bad lobbies EVERYONE camped..

Lost one match 118-52.. I had 24 kills for my team.. and my team never even attempted to leave spawn -_-

Just had a 24-8 game rushing with the MP7 Very Happy

Just checked my SPM... its 30.. really..? I suppose I blame it on how slow the gameplay can be most of the time..

One thing I've come to despise in this game? The ridiculous amounts of camping that occur.. In CoD if someone on your team camped in spawn on TDM it wasn't that big of a deal, you could still wreck on your own..

MoH not so much, you keep spawning there.. you get spawn trapped.. which results in your team losing 1200-500.. GG team, try moving next time, even if your sniping.. Fucking rush up a bit a hold a middle position while I take my SpecOps MP7 into THEIR spawn and help US WIN... goddamn..

Gamzir Town is just fucking bullshit... #justsayin
You know, speaking of that map, i smeared the other team at the spawn with the PKM yesterday. seriously, just unloaded in the direction of their spawn at the back part of the map across the creek at that big concrete corner with all the barriers set up, got 4 streaks and just kept reloading at the ammo box.

They barely tried to move, which was hilarious. plus the ammo boxes are verynifty when you start running low on bullets.

my only true problem besides the battlefield style connectivity (which is very iffy at times...) Is the mass amount of snipers.... camp camp camp. don't even consider leaving the spawn cause that might make sense. which is exactly why i hate diwagal camp, and the objective modes. i only play team assault because of this. if you play those you'll get sniped constantly, and killed by streaks constantly. which is infuriating.

the spawn system needs reworking, and sniping needs to be toned down a little. but all in all, i'd take this game over COD anytime. IT's got the satisfaction of getting kills in BFBC, and the action of COD. i love it.

Is it just me though, or are the veteran weapons just plain better than the regular ones? i swear they have better hit detection.

Oh and the P90 has finally impressed me. Don't throw any barrel attachment on it and it works like a dream. i held off the entire enemy team coming my way with it from behind cover, it was freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:58 am

Moved from team assault to Objective Raid.. and I've finally found my groove..
Rush spawn on Offence and rack up the streaks. Help team plant, then just cover the sites with my streaks..

And I'm in love with this MP7.. double and triple sprays ferrdayyzz
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:08 am

Scooby Snax wrote:
Moved from team assault to Objective Raid.. and I've finally found my groove..
Rush spawn on Offence and rack up the streaks. Help team plant, then just cover the sites with my streaks..

And I'm in love with this MP7.. double and triple sprays ferrdayyzz
I gotta get the hang of objective raid myself. might be more fun than combat mission, which is hell for anyone not playing sniper...

the MP7 is wonderful, fires 50 rounds faster than the P90, but has ten less rounds. really a matter of choice, but i kinda like the extra ten rounds in the P90.

Getting the hang of the F2000 too, but sometimes i think it doesn't do enough damage.

but the G3, don't touch it, it'll just piss you off. lol

Personally though, i'm ready for MOH2!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Gotta edge the sidewalk and clean the basement.. then it'll be another day filled with MoH Very Happy

Meh new sigs are lookin' pretty good(:
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Dude Scoob love your signatures!!!!! SEXEH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:42 pm

http://bfbcs.com/user/home for the BFBC2 one.
http://mohstats.com/ for the MoH one.

(:
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 pm

I am starting to like MoH more then I do CoD. The controls are stiffer then what I am used to but I am sure I will get used to it. I am more or less falling in love with MoH.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 am

It's certainly better if you ask me. My KDR is 9 points higher than in COD, BO specifically. it seems like skill is a little more involved, the weapons aren't really varied, but they work. my only problems are the bolt actions rifles, which means, oops can't go in the open! LOL

But its still more fun, even with its problems. only thing i could ask for is a kill cam. but hell, the fact it doesn't have one is probably helping.
Back to top Go down
Triple Ought
Admin
Admin
Triple Ought

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:51 pm

I started playing the other night and it seemed a bit campy at first, even worse when I switched from Combat Missions to Team Assault, but then I played some Sector Control, and that was good fun. It's definitely less aggravating than Black Ops.

Funny thing is, my K/D is about where it was when I started Battlefield, but my K/D for all the classes but Sniper are actually the best of any FPS game I started. It's the abysmal 0.30 something I have for the Sniper class that drags it down, because I try to run and gun, and though I have the M40/SV98, it gets me a hit marker on anything but a head shot.
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 pm

I liked it myself, it does have the Battlefield connection and at times it blows. Maybe you and NSL can play a game.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:23 am

Triple Ought wrote:
I started playing the other night and it seemed a bit campy at first, even worse when I switched from Combat Missions to Team Assault, but then I played some Sector Control, and that was good fun. It's definitely less aggravating than Black Ops.

Funny thing is, my K/D is about where it was when I started Battlefield, but my K/D for all the classes but Sniper are actually the best of any FPS game I started. It's the abysmal 0.30 something I have for the Sniper class that drags it down, because I try to run and gun, and though I have the M40/SV98, it gets me a hit marker on anything but a head shot.
My kd on moh is better than any other shooter ive played. funky ain't it?

i like it cause good players can excel in this game, with the exceptions of the occasionaly "HOW THE FUCK?" moments, its definitely more fun than cod.
Back to top Go down
Triple Ought
Admin
Admin
Triple Ought

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 am

It's strangely addicting. I think it'll be good in helping me to adapt to changing game styles better. Some of these matches you can run and gun, and in some of them you have to slow down a little, or else you'll get shot in the back a billion times.

The only strange things are that it claims there are only 400 something people playing on PC - don't know if it is a miscalculation or if really so few people like this game, WTF either way - and it doesn't show ping times, so I don't know if I'm connecting to a fast server or to a slow one.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Triple Ought wrote:
It's strangely addicting. I think it'll be good in helping me to adapt to changing game styles better. Some of these matches you can run and gun, and in some of them you have to slow down a little, or else you'll get shot in the back a billion times.

The only strange things are that it claims there are only 400 something people playing on PC - don't know if it is a miscalculation or if really so few people like this game, WTF either way - and it doesn't show ping times, so I don't know if I'm connecting to a fast server or to a slow one.
Theres about 500 more on xbox, but combat mission? only if you wanna die constantly. which i don't mind dying, but sniped as soon as i spawn? ludicrous. thats why i switched to team assault and the occasional other objective modes, like the demolition style one, which i like.

but of course its not call of duty so boohoo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got Medal of Honor today   Just got Medal of Honor today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got Medal of Honor today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Person Shooters :: Other FPS-
Jump to: