Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comic Book Movies

Go down 
+2
Fatty
Pookylove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 pm

As you know we all all pretty much nerds here and we all have a thing for at least one comic book movie hero. NSL loves The Hulk as you can tell by his signature and I love Wolverine as you can tell in my signature.

Honestly though some of the movies they make off these awesome comic book characters are really LAME especially when FOX gets their hands in the mix with all the XMEN movies.

My favorite though would have to be Thor that released here last month.

I do like that the Avengers will be released soon and that Captain America will make his big movie hit next month here in the US.

So tell me what comic book movies sucked for you and what comic movies are the best!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VampyLuv
Fatty
Fatty

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 am

I hate super heros. Thus I hate super hero movies.
Also, hate comics.

"oh look at me, I'm half man half spider"
*fucking BANG*
"get the fuck off my lawn freak!"
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Only you Fatty.
Back to top Go down
Rock
Newb
Newb
Rock

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 pm

They better not screw up Captain America, my favorite superhero.
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 pm

me and NSL are going to go see it.... I hope it is good I am excited! have you seen Thor?
Back to top Go down
Rock
Newb
Newb
Rock

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 pm

No, haven't seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm

I recommend it! I am so ready for the Avengers...
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 am

Thor kicked ass. Hulk kicked ass. Sick and tired of iron man. for gods sake,s how much AC/DC is enough?

Ready to see cap in action on the big screen, then, ready to see the avengers. Just hope mark ruffalo doesn't fuck up bruce banner, ed norton was so much better..
Back to top Go down
Pookylove
Admin
Admin
Pookylove

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 pm

I think the dude that played Loki would look like a better replacement for Ed Norton. I just don't understand why Ed didn't want to play in the Avengers...
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnyLadies
Admin
Admin
NoSkinnyLadies

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:49 am

One more month til cap!
Back to top Go down
flaskmaster
Newb
Newb
flaskmaster

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 am

I had to update this thread with my first viewing of Thor. No, I didn't buy it, I acquired a dvd rip from a site, and watched it on my 360.

I watched it today for the first time. And, while I have to say that the graphics were above Tron Legacy, which I can say were amazing, the story was quite bad.

Granted, I haven't read any of the Marvel comics including Thor nor the Avengers, I have to say that the story was very sub-par in this movie.

It was 95% so predictable that I even was able to guess how the "Avenger" tie-in would happen, even before I saw it.

Overall, 3* out of 9*
Back to top Go down
Vnzuelan Dude
E-peen of Ron Jeremy.
E-peen of Ron Jeremy.
Vnzuelan Dude

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic Book Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies   Comic Book Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Book Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic Lounge :: Intelligent Discussion-
Jump to: