Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACOM Question and Theories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goh13
Ruler of the Newbs
Ruler of the Newbs
goh13

ACOM Question and Theories Empty
PostSubject: ACOM Question and Theories   ACOM Question and Theories Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 pm

I just thought I should start a thread about any question or any theory in your mind.

Well, I always had this time travel theory where someone travels in time. Now, we do not care where he is going or how he did it, we care about what will happen to time. I think time will stop all together once said person reaches a certain point with his time travelling machine.

Think of it as a shirt torn in half. Half is the person and the other half is time. One would not wear half a shirt so the person need to get back at the exact millisecond he left or time will forever be broken.

Maybe it is useless to think about all this but, I wanted to share it with someone.
Back to top Go down
Zakatak
Come here often?
Come here often?
Zakatak

PostSubject: Re: ACOM Question and Theories   ACOM Question and Theories Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Unless "time" isn't as linear as we, or I, understand it, shouldn't time travel be impossible? Energy (mass is energy) cannot be created or destroyed. If you were to remove energy from one time period, and create energy in another, wouldn't that completely unbalance... uh... fucking everything?

I know what a wormhole is, aswell as the theory of relativity, but I assume you mean standing inside a machine and being transferred to the exact same spot at a different time?
Back to top Go down
goh13
Ruler of the Newbs
Ruler of the Newbs
goh13

PostSubject: Re: ACOM Question and Theories   ACOM Question and Theories Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:02 pm

I have to say, I thought of this more logicly than scientifically, Zak. If you read it, you will find that we do not care how he travled in time.

I should not call it a theory. Maybe a paradox.
Back to top Go down
Jugz
Jugz

PostSubject: Re: ACOM Question and Theories   ACOM Question and Theories Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 pm

If time travel was possible, wouldn't have someone from the future already showed up?

BTW, I just remembered this: Scientists have said that in the future, the average breast size of woman will be MUCH larger than it is today. ERGGG, I envy my great-great-great- x49 grandchildren
Back to top Go down
goh13
Ruler of the Newbs
Ruler of the Newbs
goh13

PostSubject: Re: ACOM Question and Theories   ACOM Question and Theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:11 pm

I always thought of this question and never found an answer to it so here it is:

Why do we love other people? I am talking about a "guy to girl love" not a "son to a father/mother love"

These humans are not useful for you. There is no advantage to getting married/in love.

So why do people marry each other?

This question is ****ing with my head for a long time now and I am glad I could share it with others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACOM Question and Theories   ACOM Question and Theories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACOM Question and Theories
Page 1 of 1