Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Palestine

Go down 
+4
FrenchB
Liquid*
goh13
Bolt-Action
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
goh13
Ruler of the Newbs
Ruler of the Newbs
goh13

Free Palestine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Palestine   Free Palestine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am

FrenchB wrote:
NoSkinnyLadies wrote:

Judaism and christianity have reached their maturity as religions, and wars are not fought in the name of god by them anymore, islam is much younger, and is still a teenager by religious standards.

Pretty much.

And Goh: why care about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and not the Chinese-Tibetan one or any other majority-minority one?

Would you care if a country nearby got invaded? Now would you care about a country far away getting invaded? First comes first.

They also speak Arabic and you get a lot of news about them.
Back to top Go down
Liquid*
E-peen of Ron Jeremy.
E-peen of Ron Jeremy.
Liquid*

PostSubject: Re: Free Palestine   Free Palestine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:36 am

NoSkinnyLadies wrote:
FrenchB wrote:
NoSkinnyLadies wrote:

Judaism and christianity have reached their maturity as religions, and wars are not fought in the name of god by them anymore, islam is much younger, and is still a teenager by religious standards.

Pretty much.

And Goh: why care about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and not the Chinese-Tibetan one or any other majority-minority one?
Yeah no shit, the chinese-tibet issue is just as big, China is bullying tibet, israel doesn't bully, they just show that they won't take any shit. Tibet wasn't necessarily doing terrorist acts against chinas occupation, but monks are prone to burning themselves. Free Palestine - Page 2 %281963%29+Burning+Monk

I know, he's vietnamese, but still, it's a good example. ;p

That's how you put on a fucking protest.

Incorrect, tibet was independent for 50 years, taking advantage of civil strife.

Once mao took power is was relapsed into chinese control. There are no Buddhist terrorists(unlike the muslims in xinjiang that like to blow up, buses), however they like to burn stuff and riot.

Communism has done nothing but improve the average tibetans life, (I've been to tibet), there is now running water/electricity, secular schools available to all, no more slavery or serfdom.

Doesn't matter now, the communists are smart enough to know how to deal with the Tibetans, import masses of han people into their and permanently change the demographic.

Communism is better than a religious kingdom with a small religious elite and the mass population enslaved as serfs.
Back to top Go down
goh13
Ruler of the Newbs
Ruler of the Newbs
goh13

PostSubject: Re: Free Palestine   Free Palestine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:37 am

Back to top Go down
Fatty
Fatty

PostSubject: Re: Free Palestine   Free Palestine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:22 am

goh13 wrote:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread754857/pg1

Good read on the subject.

Pretty much it in a nut shell.

I think that it's just 'easy' to effectively 'pick on the jew'. I mean are there any other jewish nations? I mean the Muslims have got the rest of the middle east, northern africa, norway (to soon?), and a couple other places. Christians/Protestants/Catholics etc.. pretty much have Europe/America/Oceania And Asia have their own thing going on.
What do Jews have? One nation, one tiny little country. I would just feel so frustrated if I was from Israel, you seriously would feel like the whole world is against you. Yet, they press on.
Back to top Go down
FrenchB
FrenchB

PostSubject: Re: Free Palestine   Free Palestine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:25 pm

goh13 wrote:

Would you care if a country nearby got invaded? Now would you care about a country far away getting invaded? First comes first.

They also speak Arabic and you get a lot of news about them.

Then why not care about Cyprus? Or how the Palestinians are treated by the Libanese?

It's ok to say it: muslim brothers come first.

Same for us, Western countries first.

The problem is that the muslim "brotherhood" now spreads in Europe and America. Why are Algerians living in France obsessed by this conflict?

It's quite simple: 1) the Oumma principle, or "muslim nation" which is something people should learn more about and 2) Israƫl, along with the US, is the last Western country which seriously thinks about itself and its interests (although Canada seems to be making a comeback with Harper).

Europe decided not to have enemies, thus they capitulate to inner (and outer) political pressure induced by muslims. But the US and Israel are still adults. That's what our elites (who are supporting palestinians 95% of the time) can't stand: a Western country which dares to put itself first.
Back to top Go down
FrenchB
FrenchB

PostSubject: Re: Free Palestine   Free Palestine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Liquid* wrote:
Tibetans, import masses of han people into their and permanently change the demographic.

Yeah, swarmed by the "chinese zergs" they are.

Liquid* wrote:

Communism is better than a religious kingdom with a small religious elite and the mass population enslaved as serfs.

Although I don't give much of a damn about Tibet and I find the Dalai Lama to be one of the greatest political/religious frauds in the world, I think that's an easy statement.

Ask the Cantonese if it is about Communism or an ethnicity cast system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Palestine   Free Palestine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Palestine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2